Should You See an OBGYN for a Heavy Menstrual Flow?

« Back to Home


How An Obstetrician Treats Miscarriage

Posted on

If you suffer a pregnancy loss within the first twenty-four weeks of your pregnancy, it’s deemed a miscarriage. This is typically a devastating experience for a woman, but it’s, unfortunately, relatively common. When you have a miscarriage, you’ll be seen by an obstetrician, and they will discuss the appropriate treatment approach and post-miscarriage care with you. It’s vital you seek medical care if you experience a miscarriage, as pregnancy tissue can be left behind in your uterus and cause an infection, which could impact your ability to conceive in the future.…

Read More »